Are you tired of your life, for there is nothing going in a way as you wanted it to be? Then, quitting is not the solution mate! You need to take up a fresh outlook on life. There is always a brighter side to a dark hub; only there is a need to explore that glowing gleam that would lead you to the bowers of bliss. Online psychic reading comes as a handy medium to get solutions to your problems. Continue
A psychic helps you to understand…
Added by homan mark on February 15, 2012 at 3:29am —
Ever felt a bit lost when it comes to identifying and strengthening your own psychic powers? Or maybe you don't think you have any psychic talents at all. Well I just about guarantee you that anyone who picks up Psychic Living: Tap Into Your Psychic Potential by Andrei Ridgeway will find themselves… Continue
Added by LuminEarth.com on April 20, 2011 at 8:30pm —
An Old Downtown Cemetery (updates included) Continue
By Barek Halfhand
Far west suburban Downers Grove is one of many of the main street revitalization projects designed to help reinvigorated the existing classic storefront shops that languished economically in the early 90's with the inception of the Wal Mart superstore model by way of the addition of specialty shops, concept bar & grills, and of course “Starbucks... The…
Added by Barek Halfhand on April 4, 2011 at 11:00am —
Bachelor's Grove 15by Barek HalfhandThe Blizzard Of 2011 crippled Chicago-land with over 20 inches of snow the beginning of February, leaving many stranded on Lake Shore Drive for an upwards of 8 hours or more after a stalled bus choked off the already crawling traffic flow...the lake effect wind driven snow blowing vertically from the east quickly buried and immobilized vehicles frozen in gridlock necessitating a consortium of … Continue
Added by Barek Halfhand on February 21, 2011 at 1:30pm —
The St. Paschal Friary Demolition (Peabody Estate)By Barek HalfhandThe decision to conclude the Peabody Estate installments as one of my recurrent locations ironically coincided with the County F.P.’s announcement that commencement of the St. Paschal Friary… Continue
Added by Barek Halfhand on October 25, 2010 at 4:30pm —
Holy Sepultre is a member of a triumvirate of South Suburban locales that I have covered in the past shared by Bachelor’s Grove and recently Burr Oak ...and while the Archer Avenue circuit has to a degree been my raison d'etre, I feel that I need to continue tying up some loose ends with an issuance of completion not unlike those I have assigned to St James, Queen Of Heaven, Mt Carmel and the cemetery aspect of the Resurrection Mary legend...Bachelor’s Grove will continue indefinitely or at… Continue
Added by Barek Halfhand on September 22, 2010 at 3:49pm —
This year the intrepid traveler embarked on his early July jaunt south in the wee hours of the morning...the expressway traffic was light yet still spotted with cars and trucks as are all of the highways that skirt the Chicago periphery...despite the absence of congestion and aggravated commuters this early on, the alleviation of urban angst was every bit as tangible the farther from the metro core I drove... and the closer to the Illinois/Indiana border I motored, the greater the volume of… Continue
Added by Barek Halfhand on August 3, 2010 at 11:30am —
- Take in a slow deep breath through your nose pushing your abdomen OUT as you inhale, the slowly exhale through your nose pressing your abdomen IN as if you are crushing your navel against your spine.
- Repeat twice in same fashion.
- Take one slow deep inhalation through your nose in the same fashion of the three prior cleansing breaths, except this time visualize your body filling with a clear bright light or illumination from…
Added by Becki Baumgartner on January 10, 2010 at 6:00am —
The New England Center for Paranormal Research is currently seeking individuals in the New England area with psychic, medium or ESP abilities to participate in an ongoing scientific research study/experiment concerning the physics of telepathic communication. During the study volunteers will be exposed to various complex electro-magnetic waves carrying repetitive classified verbal messages. The research is to determine if those with alleged psychic abilities are receptive to those… Continue
Added by Michael J. Baker on August 9, 2009 at 5:59pm —
In July 1997, I received a telephone call from a cheerful lady who was answering my newspaper ad for autographs and old documents. This is my actual means of making a living. I have been a collector and dealer of autographs for over 25 years. She stated she lived in Thurmont, Maryland and that she had a steamer trunk full of artifacts and documents, mostly from the late 1800’s. We made an appointment for me to come to her home the following… Continue
Added by Lon Strickler on June 30, 2009 at 12:30pm —
Having been honored as Psychic of the Month for June 2008, I would like to share the interview with you all.
From the Psychic Times Newsletter for June of 2008
Dee WhiteDove June's Psychic of the Month
Dove: Hi Selene, how are you today? I am really excited about being Psychic of the month, it's truly an honor!!!
Selene: What do you hope to accomplish in your work within the Paranormal community? How do you assist… Continue
Added by Dee Dove The Psy~Chic® on June 12, 2009 at 8:31am —
That's right on August 21st and 22nd, Shannon Sylvia and Carl Johnson will be
joining NightFall Paranormal on an overnight investigation!!!!!!!!
4 Awesome places.....the history is phenomenal!!!
Tenney Gate House, Grey Court Castle Ruins and 2 of Methuen's Oldest
Where founders of Methuen are buried....along with family.
Check out NightFall Paranormal's Website for all the awesome details.
Added by Dee Dove The Psy~Chic® on June 11, 2009 at 4:17pm —
In 1982 Benedetto Supino, an Italian adolescent boy, discovered something quite strange about himself. He was sitting in a dentist's waiting-room reading a comic book when all of the sudden the thing burst into flames right there in his hands.
At the time, no doubt, he claimed total innocence to deaf ears. Once a fiery pattern was established after a few more incidents, his surrounding adults may have been more likely to believe him -… Continue
Added by Lon Strickler on May 29, 2009 at 1:06pm —
* Oprah’s magazine will cease publication.
* Zoologists will discover that zebras are white with black stripes not black with white stripes.
* Other zoologists will discover cats have seven lives not nine.
* Bill Bailey will answer the pleas and finally come home.
* Makers of SEVEN UP will come out with EIGHT UP.
* X BOX will introduce an Adults-Only version -- the XXX-BOX.
Added by psychic kiki on May 3, 2009 at 10:00am —
Predictions Saturday, May 02, 2009
* Jennifer Aniston will have no friends.
* Paris Hilton will get bitten by an animal.
* A real-life Tarzan will be found.
* A pill will be found to eliminate bad breath.
* One of the Bush twins will pose for Playboy.
* Paula Abdul will marry.
* GOOGLE will explode (info overload).
Added by psychic kiki on May 2, 2009 at 12:05pm —
Friday, May 01, 2009
* Viagara will come in flavors -- chocolate and cherry the most popular.
* Tourists will travel to the North Pole.
* Bubble gum will be banned during congress sessions.
* A woman will challenge the Pope.
* Somebody will finally win DEAL OR NO DEAL.
* Vegetarians will stage a boycott of a national restaurant.
* Figure Skating will no longer be an Olympic Sport.
Added by psychic kiki on May 1, 2009 at 12:00pm —
Thursday, April 29, 2009
* Mormon Donny Osmond will marry a second wife, then a third.
* A cruise ship will have an accident.
* Dresses for men will be in vogue.
* Eliot Spitzer will appear in a porno film.
* A popular Food Channel cook will not write a cook book.
* Elton John will open a potty business (Elton Johns).
* Sperm Banks will use ATM machines will for night deposits.
Added by psychic kiki on April 30, 2009 at 10:00am —
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 (went to bed early last night)
· * A famous doctor, author, media star will be exposed to be a phony.
* Somebody will trip on the red carpet before an Awards ceremony.
· * Dolly Parton’s will reveal her age to be her bra size x 2.
· * Celine Dion will have a baby.
· * Conan O’Brien should be careful around water.
· * David Blaine and Chris Angel will face-off.
· * Dick Clark will be admitted… Continue
Added by psychic kiki on April 29, 2009 at 7:38am —
· “Take Your Child To Work” will be made a holiday.
- A major celebrity will market his own beer.
· A new social network (for women only) will be called CLITTER.
· Amsterdam brothels will lower their prices for American tourists
offering them more bang for a buck.
· A ride accident at a Disney park.
· Another re-make of a popular TV show will flop.
· Barbara Walters should stay away from helicopters.
· Bon Jovi… Continue
Added by psychic kiki on April 28, 2009 at 9:30am —
Let me know what you think of some of our photos taken & also shared from other PI friends.
Added by Between 2 Worlds Radio on January 14, 2009 at 12:56pm —